Imagine being able to predict your future with just a few clicks…
Waiting for university acceptance letters can be stressful, especially when it comes to highly competitive institutions like GIKI.
So, do you find yourself constantly calculating your aggregate in hopes of securing a spot at one of Pakistan’s Top 10 CS Universities?
Don’t worry at all! GIKI aggregate calculator will save you lots of time by doing the calculations for you.
You can use this calculator to find out your chances of getting accepted based on your grades and test scores..
Let this new technology take away the stress and do all the work for you!
Come, let me guide you about the GIKI aggregate calculator!
How To Use the GIKI Aggregate Calculator?
To use the GIKI aggregate calculator effectively, make sure you have all the necessary academic information at hand.
Enter your test scores in the fields provided:
- Enter your Matriculation marks out of 1100 or the equivalent.
- Likewise, input your HSSC marks out of 1100 or the equivalent.
- Lastly, enter your total marks and obtain marks of entry test.
Enter the above required data, click calculate, and get an estimate of your aggregate score.
GIKI Merit Calculator
Aggregate Criteria for GIKI
|O-level (for Those with A-level and O-level background)
|Entry test score
What is the Importance of GIKI Aggregate Calculator?
This aggregate calculator is a necessary tool for students who want to study at the Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology. This calculator helps students estimate their aggregate score using their academic requirements. It considers grades from matriculation, intermediate, and entrance tests.
The GIKI aggregate calculator helps students know if they can get into this prestigious institution. By entering their grades, students can see if they meet the minimum required score set by GIKI. This saves time and helps students decide which programs to apply for.
This calculator is important because it makes the merit calculation process easy and clear. It is a necessary tool for candidates applying to GIKI. Remember to use it if you are considering applying.
Eligibility Criteria of GIKI
Also Read: GCU Merit Calculator
GIKI, short for Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology, is a top engineering university in Pakistan.
Many students dream of getting into this prestigious institution known for its quality education and top-notch graduates.
However, to get into GIKI, you need to meet certain eligibility criteria that assess your abilities and qualifications.
I have mentioned eligibility criteria for a few programs at GIKI to assist you.
BS Engineering programs
- To be eligible, applicants must have finished HSSC (Pre-Engineering) with at least 60% marks in Mathematics, Physics, and overall.
- Students who have done HSSC (Pre-Medical) will have Additional Mathematics. They must have at least 60% marks in Mathematics, Physics, and overall.
- Applicants must have a D grade or higher in Mathematics and Physics for A-Level subjects (Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry). They must pass eight O-Level subjects, including English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Computer Science, Urdu, Islamic Studies, and Pakistan Studies.
BS Artificial Intelligence, Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science Programs
- To be eligible, you must have completed your HSSC with at least 60% marks in Mathematics and Physics, as well as in any other subject chosen as the third elective.
- Applicants must have a D grade or higher in Mathematics and Physics and as well as in any other subject chosen as the third elective for A-Level subjects (Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry). They must pass eight O-Level subjects, including English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Computer Science, Urdu, Islamic Studies, and Pakistan Studies.
BS Management Sciences Programs
- To be eligible, you must have at least 60% marks in HSSC (Pre-Eng), HSSC (General Science), HSSC (ICS), HSSC (Pre-Medical), or HSSC (Humanities).
- Local applicants must achieve at least D grades in two main subjects and an A-Level qualification in three subjects. They also must have O-Level qualifications in eight subjects.
Also Read: Best Schools In Karachi With Fees
Entry Test Pattern for GIKI
In conclusion, the GIKI aggregate calculator is an important tool for students who want to know if they have a good chance of getting into Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute.
Applicants can enter their grades and test scores to get an estimate of their overall aggregate and see how competitive they are.
The calculator gives important information and helps students make informed decisions about which program or university to choose.
Admission to GIKI is tough and needs dedication, hard work, and excellent academic achievements.
You can improve your chances of getting into GIKI with the right preparation and guidance.
So, If you want to study at GIKI and be part of its prestigious community, start preparing early and do your best.
Success awaits, best of luck!
Also Read: COMSATS Merit Calculator
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the process for transferring from another university to GIKI?
A: Students currently enrolled in an engineering Bachelor’s degree program at a recognized institution (PEC, HEC) and have completed at least 15 transferable credits with a minimum CGPA of 2.5 on a scale of 4, can apply for admission with advanced standing at this Institute.
However, GIK Institute students must earn a minimum of 70 credits, including 6 credits for a senior design project, to qualify for a bachelor’s degree. Applicants from local or foreign institutions must pass the Institute’s admission test or SAT-II, respectively, and achieve equal to or higher marks than the minimum merit set by the faculty they want to join. Transfer requests will be accepted based on seat availability and the applicant’s academic performance so far.
Q: Can I apply for multiple undergraduate programs simultaneously at GIKI?
No, you can only apply for one undergraduate program at a time when applying to GIKI. But you can mention another program as an alternate choice in case you’re not selected for your preferred one.
Q: Are SAT scores acceptable instead of taking the entrance test?
Yes, GIKI accepts SAT scores instead of its entrance test for international applicants who have completed their O A levels education outside Pakistan.
Q: What is the admission process timeline for GIKI?
The admission process for GIKI starts in April-May with application forms. The entrance test happens in June-July, followed by interviews and final merit lists. The academic year begins in August-September.
Q: I am in my second year and my results will be announced after the admission test. Can I apply?
A: Yes! If you meet the requirements but are waiting for your results, you can apply for provisional admission. However, you must submit your results by the date mentioned in the offer letter and meet all the eligibility criteria to be fully admitted to the university.